Raspberry and honeysuckle chocolate cups

Thursday 20 October 2011

Chocolate cups filled with honeysuckle scented cream and crushed raspberries... I saw these golden raspberries on my way home yesterday and just couldn't resist them. I used honeysuckle syrup in my filling which I found on Wild England's stall at Jimmy's Harvest festival.

I think the raspberry probably overpowered the delicate honeysuckle flavour somewhat so I'm going to attempt honeysuckle macaroons soon instead... watch this space!




4 comments:

Helen said...

Honeysuckle syrup sounds amazing, I am going to have to get some, I am thinking about pavlovas!

Unknown said...

It really intrigued me so I just had to buy it! I love the smell of fresh honeysuckle flowers and thought it would work really well with something sweet...a pavlova would be delicious, especially if you get hold of some blooms to adorn it :)

English Mum said...

Wow they look beautiful! And those raspberries are amazing. I love it when you've got a fab ingredient and have to work out ways to use it. I've a bottle of lychee liqueur in the cupboard waiting to be experimented on!

Unknown said...

Lychee liqueur defo calls for either a sorbet or a lychee martini...!! I want to get hold of some real lychees as think they'll make perfect eyeballs for haloween (just stick a blueberry in the middle!)

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...